Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Soggy Waffles

"Because nothing sticky or sweet can fix Soggy Waffles"

Sometimes I wonder if I have "not getting any" labeled across my forehead? I surely hope not. I try to contain it! But then I realize, I'm just being paranoid because I'm don't like things I say misinterpreted as sexual references. Yep, I'm a prude. I'm 25 years old & a freakin prude. Don't get me wrong: I'm a FREAKY prude, but good girls don't tell. It just doesn't feel right to me. & I feel like this "freaky gurl" doesn't want you take me saying: "I need some beef" and flip it to mean "I need some d***". Umm no, I seriously need some ground beef for dinner! GEEZ. Then I get stuck face bc I'm like OH SHOOT! They caught me. They know. They read my label. #notetoself: CHILL OUT. See there I go again. UGH. Love me flaws & all mmmk. Mmmk.

But its not like I can't get some Vitamin D. I'm just so apprehensive that I don't want it. I don't want aftermath. Yeah, I can f*em no feelings as best as the dude I'm f*in but I feel I'm too hold for that casual sex stuff now. It leads to nothing beyond some sticky sheets..or maybe just sticky icky between the legs. (Depends how good it is & how deep you get it in). :o) but I'm probably overthinking this whole thing. I ought to just do it. Cue Ron Browz: "jumpin out the window with this one".

I met Y.B. last night. He's huge, a big football player. But not fat, just built. He wants to "pick me up" & also "eat me off a plate". Ok, that's cute but I'm not that little! He is sweet though. I could just tell he's young in the face & it felt a lil weird. Not babyfaced, but like eyes wide open. He has an eager curiousity in his eyes. It's cute bc even with everything he's got on his plate life hasn't taken that curiousity out of his eyes. But wow, did I really just say those things? Whomp whomp.

Ok. Let me go. A dear friend is being persistent about me getting her my resume so I can move home & maybe start my big city life. But then what about Y.B.? Oh! Look at me, planning a life again.

#sidenote: I'm watching Roseanne, the episode when Dan admits he cheated on Rosie. Cheaters are the worse. They make my stomach hurt. I'll touch on that later!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment