Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It is what it is

& WTH is that really?

That is so vague. I'm angry now. I'm reminded of my "rules" here. The ones I made up. Yes, I can make up my own rules. The person that wrote the book on rules made them as they went along & the dude who's rules you live by, he made them up. & the rules you live by-you made them up. They are just standards & policies we have in life to limit ourselves & make ourselves feel better.

So here are mine:

1)You're protected NOT rejected
2)Rejection is Inevitable
3)"Once you let me, you won't forget me".

You see how these 3 rules allow me to displace any hurt, move on with my life, and reassure myself its their loss not mine? Yep! Keep it moving. #ontothenextone

They are, so why shouldn't I be?!

I'm not good at being open & communicating my feelings bc I'm not trying to be played. & I don't want to scare someone off...but most likely after talking/meeting someone I know if I want to deal with them. This one is genuine. I want to say: look. I like you & seriously don't want to deal with the ambiguity of whatever this is, so let me know now what you're intentions are bc "it is what it is" is way too vague for me.

I don't care if he rollbounces, I don't really have time in my life for floaters & uncertainty. I spent four years on that. I know what I want & the playful times aren't for me anymore. I'm not a dater. I'm a courter.

"We want what we want, then we victimize ourselves".

I knew I shouldve never started this & just kept staying still & not dealing with folks. For me its a bit easier that way. Plus even if I rollbounced today, in two weeks I can step back up to the plate.

*MyRealityin2d* "it is what it is!"
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment