Thursday, November 19, 2009

& Baby Girl, Don't you EVER get TOO comfortable!

No. Don't you dare EVER do it. Get comfortable. See! You know what I'm talking about because RIGHT now that dude you got too comfortable with is going through your mind. Your shaking your head, laughing, smirking to yourself bc now you can relate & know what you did wrong but when you were comfortable, it seemed right & when you he tore apart your comfort zone it was all wrong!!

So listen up: Weezy said it best and you should listen to Weezy, I call him #1 Nigga culprit out of them all. That lil shunomagun probably has THE best game outta of them all because CLEARLY he aint shootin blanks! But really listen to him. He tries to tell y'all but y'all don't hear him though.

There are just certain things you don't do & you when you catch yourself doing them: pick up the pieces. This aint the whole list: just a preview. And these things apply in every stage of a relationship.

1)You're spending all your time in the HOUSE. Whether its yours, his, your mamas...TOO COMFORTABLE. Not saying you can't, but ALL your time? Heck naw. You gotta have some standards. I mean if that's what you like, just know that's all you'll get. Even a broke dude likes to get out the house.

2)You're gaining weight. TOO COMFORTABLE. Yeah, I said it. Say I'm wrong, I DARE you. He probably likes it, will even tell you he does, so its not an issue. But oh yes it is! Weight starts playing with YOUR head. You'll look back at old pics and wonder how did the man in him fall in love with me then & still love me now?! See...see. I told you!

3)To be continued...
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment